Showing all 6 results
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Most work-place drug screens and tests target delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and do not detect the presence of Cannabidiol (CBD) or other legal natural hemp based constituents.
Even though our products contain less than .3% THC by dry weight (Federal Legal Limit), studies have shown that ingesting Full Spectrum CBD can cause confirmed positive results when screening urine and blood specimens.
Accordingly, if you are subject to any form of employment drug testing or screening, we recommend (as does the United States Armed Services) that you DO NOT take our products. Before taking our products, consult with your healthcare practitioner, drug screening testing company or employer.
This website requires you to also be at least 18 years or older to purchase our products.
*Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally-occurring constituent of the industrial hemp plant. CBDResource.org does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US.CSA). Our company does sell and distribute hemp based products.
- #025 – Michaella on Living a Life of Impact
- #024 – Reflection on Season 1 and Roundup Best Episodes
- #023 – Aissa Sur Son Amour de l’Afrique et Comment le Partager de l’Entreprise à l’Histoire
- #022 – Lynda sur le Multiculturalisme: Accepter Où Nous Sommes et Qui Nous Sommes
- #021 – Zuwa on Embracing Our Agency and The Courage to Act Now